Our teachers are qualified vocal practitioners and have several years ofindustry experience. They are highly skilled in the design, delivery &assessment of music learning programs.
During lessons, you can expect to: –
Begin your journey by learning the key parts of the guitar and get toknow the lexicon and definitions commonly used such as fingernames, notes of the strings etc.
- Learn a vast collection of chords beginning with one finger andopen chords then, working up to building the strength to harnessbar chords,7ths and much more.
- Learn single note melodies from common guitar classics (riffs) todevelop dexterity and accuracy.
- Work on selected repertoire specific to the student to coupletechnique and theory along with passion and enjoyment on theguitar.
Learn vital picking exercises and strumming patterns to set you upto play any song.
- Blend in music theory teachings and how it relates to guitar andhow we can use it to our advantage when playing.
- Learn how to practice scales & arpeggios efficiently with ametronome.
See how the guitar is one of the few instruments which a ‘pattern-based’ approach.