(Primary & Pre-School)
The Australian Government has endorsed research which demonstrates that music learning has profound benefits for children.
- It enhances the development of cognitive function and facilitates brain growth.
- Improves the development of speech and language skills
- Improves coordination and motor skills
- Encourages social awareness, connection & collaboration with others
- Helps to develop self-discipline, resilience & determination
Soundworks offers tailored group music exploration classes for ages 5 to 12 with the aim of boosting their musicianship & social skills.
Mini-Musos (kids 1-4 yrs)
Group Kids Music Lessons
We also offer on-the-job support to Primary & High School classroom teachers to empower them to deliver exceptional music learning experiences. This includes assistance with the design of targeted learning programs, delivery of your music curriculum and support to facilitate musical activities in the classroom.
Our teachers have all completed postgraduate studies in music & education. If you need a musical partner, look no further!
Talk to us about the next steps!
We offer specialized support for students working towards accreditation for the following VCE study units:
Our teachers can offer you the additional support you require to excel in assessments, examinations & performances. In addition, the SoundWorks team offer a transition program for anyone wishing to pursue music learning at a tertiary level.
AMEB & ANZCA are Australia’s leading providers of examinations in music, speech & drama. We enrol students to programs for their preferred instrument, teach to the syllabus & prepare you for the examination for each grade. We look after the admin work and make it easy for parents & students.
Book in intensive one-on-one coaching with industry professionals if you are working towards any of the following goals:
- Audition for the school musical production
- Audition for a school orchestra or band
- Audition for entrance to University courses
- Preparing for a music theory exam
- Audition for community or independent theatre productions