Our teachers are qualified vocal practitioners and have several years of industry experience. They are highly skilled in the design, delivery & assessment of music learning programs.
During lessons, you can expect to: –
- Learn a vast collection of chords beginning with one finger and open chords then, working up to building the strength to harness bar chords, 7th chords and much more.
- Learn single note melodies and riffs to develop dexterity and accuracy.
- Work on selected repertoire to combine technique and theory
Learn fundamental picking exercises and strumming patterns to play any song.
- Apply music theory when rehearsing contemporary repertoire
- Learn how to practice effectively.
Explore a ‘pattern-based’ approach to learning the Guitar